Jack is BEAUTIFUL!! Keep the photos and updates coming. Edgar looks curious. Dan's first comment when he saw the pictures, "He looks like James!" (Jack, that is, not Edgar!) Lots of love, Marianna & Dan & Grace & Lucy
No wait, I know who he looks like. I refer you to the fine documentary feature, "Jack-Jack Attack" from disc 2 of the DVD of The Incredibles. You guys are in some serious trouble.
3 comments:
Jack is BEAUTIFUL!! Keep the photos and updates coming. Edgar looks curious. Dan's first comment when he saw the pictures, "He looks like James!" (Jack, that is, not Edgar!) Lots of love, Marianna & Dan & Grace & Lucy
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to all of you! Did you get Edgar an "I'm the big brother" shirt???
Lots of lorve, C.Ho. and The TX Wrecking Crew
No wait, I know who he looks like. I refer you to the fine documentary feature, "Jack-Jack Attack" from disc 2 of the DVD of The Incredibles. You guys are in some serious trouble.
Hi and congratulations to everyone!
Post a Comment